EBDHS-KNX is a high bay PIR presence detector range which provides exceptionally sensitive and long range detection. The detectors are ideal for high bay lighting control in areas with demanding spaces and increased mounting heights such as warehouses and factories.
The EBDHS-KNX is IP65 approved and can be surface mounted using an IP65 mounting box. Configuration of devices on the KNX bus takes place via the standard ETS software application, allowing all aspects of the presence detector’s behaviour to be configured and controlled.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
• Ground breaking detection range up to 40m at a 15m mounting height.
• Unique lens technology – high sensitivity within the detection range
• Ideal for high bay applications
• Two switch inputs to manually override the dimming levels and / or override the lights on or off.
• KNX programming mode accessible with IR handset and also by using the push switch on the back of the unit.
• Programmable logic block. This allows conditions to be set. For example: send the occupancy telegram only if the switch is pressed and the lux is low.
• Full scene selection functionality selectable via the UHS7 infrared handset e.g. scene, on, off, raise and lower.
• All functionality is fully programmable using the KNX ETS commissioning software
• 5 year warranty included.
• Manufactured in the UK.